Monthly Release: 2017-04-05
Camlistore version 9e34d14ef5 built with Go 1.8.
This release comes with the introduction of GopherJS to help build the web user interface. This enabled the addition of two new features in the web UI: Download and Share. Both actions are available in the side bar whenever an item representing a file is selected. The "Download" button packs all the selected items in a zip archive and dowloads the archive. The "Share" button creates a share claim for the selected item, and displays the link that can be used to share the item with the intended audience. Both actions only support files for now (no directories), and Sharing is limited to one item, but these limitations should be addressed soon.
As usual, this release can also be deployed directly through the launcher.
5 total committers over 32 commits since dc4d1650b3332a0257e6a856d3da57b1d28c0b58 including Euan Kemp, Filippo Valsorda, Michael Morrissey, Steve Armstrong, mpl.
- fix tag cloud and add typeahead
- logf for prefixing
- move static UI files to folder
- Fix scancab pdf extraction
- Compile scancab during make.go
- update b2 library to refresh tokens and tune blobserver
- add "Share" feature
- add "About" menu entry and dialog
- handle 'verbose' commits
- update default config with prefix
- plaid: initial cut at importing financial transactions using Plaid.com.
- use missing dep mechanism for static sets too
- build with make.go
- make share handler support share deletions
- download handler now supports serving zip files of multiple selected items
- app param defaults
- enable sharing on GCE by default
- properly update golden files
- add option to hourly fetch and check random blobs from dest